Tuesday, September 28, 2010

La Strada Pizzeria (Warren, NJ)

Full Steak/ onions mushrooms peppers/ Yellow American cheese





$8.00
Bread: 7
Meat: 4
Cheese: 2
Flavor: 5
Misc: 2
Total: 20

This was a LOT of cheesesteak packed into a tiny little roll. The contents were flowing out of it with every bite! I was tempted to ask the man for another roll for all the leftover beef. There was American cheese melted on top of the sandwich but there was no cheese to be found within the massive mound of ingredients. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with an overload of beef in a sandwich, I just think that there should be a better ratio of cheese to meat.

Beyond the beef overload, this was a good cheesesteak. Usually, when I have burns on my tongue after a steak, that means it was a good one... or it means that I was starving.

La Strada Pizzeria
118 Mountain Blvd Ext
Warren, NJ 07059-5633
(732) 469-2625

No comments:

Post a Comment